24", 32" or 42" Transit BoxMfg Part#: WTB24M-4
The Transit Box maximizes interior space with a unique mounting system. Included in each box are two sets of 19" mounting rails. One set features a swivel down hinge for easy access to the rear of installed equipment. An additional set of fixed rails is also included. Rail sets can be positioned anywhere in the enclosure allowing equipment and cabling flexibility. The Transit box is an ideal solution for patch panels, servers, switch, cable management and fiber-optic equipment.
- Height: 24", 32", 42"
- Width: 24"
- Depth: 10"
- Rails: 12-24 Tapped"
- Front door fits flush and is removable with spring hinge pins
- Door lock included, tamper proof lock options available
- Ground stud on the door and cabinet body
- Tamper resistant ventilation pattern, fan ready
- (2) Cable openings on back with multiple tie-down lances
- Multiple cable and raceway knock-outs on top, bottom and sides
- Slanted top eliminates potential hazardous material resting place
- Patch panel mounting bracket, 4 RMU, rotates downward
- 12-24 tapped hub mounting bracket: 4 RMU
- Keyhole wall mounting slots @ 16" centers
- Fully welded steel construction: 100 lb. weight capacity
- (1) Pair of angled patch panel rails, 19" EIA 12-24 tapped
- Mounting rails swivel for accessing the rear of mounted equipment
- 10"D model: one 19"/4U hub mounting bracket, EIA 12-24 tapped
- Multiple lances for mounting of brackets and cable management
- Vented/fan ready bottom with a tamper resistant ventilation pattern
- Multiple conduit entrances on the top, bottom and sides
- 5" Wiremold™ knock-out on side for protective cable ducts
- Recessed and removable door w/ tamper resistant ventilation pattern
- Slanted top - eliminates flat area for unwanted items to rest on
- Three J-box cut-outs in rear
- Meets NEMA2 Specification
- Key lock standard, other lock option's available
- Textured epoxy powder-coat finish
- NEMA and custom configurations are available
- UL Listed